Business award entry service
Reputation takes years to build, so it is important that you lay the foundations of that reputation in the early stages. Winning business awards can bring significant financial benefits and improve company image both locally and in your industry sector.
Stone Junction has a dedicated team of specialists that can search for the most relevant awards for your business and complete the entire application procedure on your behalf.
We offer a selection of business, trade, industry and local awards. We've won manufacturing awards, local and national business awards on behalf of our clients and generated nominations for innovation and technology awards. Winning awards will help your company achieve:
- Publicity, brand awareness and increased visibility: Local newspapers are always keen on following the success stories of employers based in the area. Similarly, trade media devote a good degree of attention to award wins. So even just being shortlisted for an award will attract some degree of attention. This will allow you to make your voice heard and position the company as an acknowledged leader in the sector.
- New business: Being shortlisted for or winning an industry award will put your organisation in the spotlight and increase the chances of being seen by potential customers. With the reputation of an award winning business, going to sales meetings will seem a lot less daunting.
- Client retention and customer loyalty: It's a truism that it's ten times more costly to win a new client than retain one you already have. If this is the case, then winning an award could convince your customer to give you the piece of repeat business that you've been looking for.
- If you are selling a product, receiving an award for it reinforces the perception of its quality. This can make your customers place repeat orders and even promote the product themselves. Everyone likes to be associated with a winner.
- Increased staff performance and motivation - Being an award winning company will increase your employer brand which, in turn, will help attract quality professionals. Applying for Best 100 Companies to Work For or any other similar award, for instance, is quite straightforward and winning will convey the right message to potential staff.
Meet the team
As well as being a media relations and copywriting expert,
Jess specialises in social media. She works on a range of award winning
multinational accounts including FTSE listed Renishaw, UK manufacturer
Cressall and EU Automation.
Jess is a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and holds a Dual Honours in Media, Communications and Culture and Psychology.
Junction has been going from strength to strength, building up its
client base and championing the achievements of technical and
engineering firms, some of which are in Staffordshire."
Ben Adams, Staffordshire County Council