Digital graphic design
technical PR agency Stone Junction has an opportunity for an individual
with experience in digital graphic design to join its growing ranks as
its lead digital graphic designer.
The position is perfectly suited for someone with experience in graphic design, with a portfolio of professional work and demonstrable understanding of digital design fundamentals.
Employees will benefit from awesome training, a host of extra benefits and incredible opportunities. These include a Surface Pro 4 tablet, flexitime, a £200 grant to spend on non-work-related training of your choice and a personalised benefits package that allows you to get the things you really want as a reward for excellence.
As the lead digital graphic designer, you will be working across a wide range of B2B accounts in the engineering and technology sector.
Typical activities will include:
- Producing captivating design assets, ranging from social media graphics and marketing infographics to whitepapers and even branded magazines
- Editing photography and imagery to accompany press activity
- Developing visually-appealing online content, such as websites, content zones and interactive graphic features
- Designing marketing material for print, such as brochures, flyers, business cards and books
- Consulting clients and peers on the best use of design assets to achieve desired results and campaign objectives
The role is about more than just developing pretty infographics and eye-catching whitepapers. We’re looking for someone who can bring new, exciting ideas to push the boundaries of how design assets and responsive digital graphics are used in B2B PR campaigns. So, a background in digital marketing and a strong understanding of core PR and marketing principles are desirable.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Three years design experience
• A portfolio of professional work
• Experience and skills in standard CMSs, such as Wordpress
• Knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO)
• Excellent Adobe Creative Cloud software skills (InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects)
• Strong communication skills
• Superb project management abilities
• No problem working in a PC environment
• An abundance of creativity and passion
• A thirst for knowledge, and a geeky side
The salary scale for this position is £23,500 - £32,500 /year.
To apply for the role, e-mail email@example.com and mark your application, ‘Digital graphic designer’.
Meet the team
Zafar is a technological savvy business graduate with an MBA in international business and a bachelor's degree in business IT. He's worked in the public sector as a money advisor and spent time as an analyst in developing a commercial hybrid vehicle for Tesco. He's also worked in a busy marketing department where his fluency in Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi was handy. His passion for photography and new tech is rooted in his thirst for knowledge... he is a thirsty sponge.
Junction has been going from strength to strength, building up its
client base and championing the achievements of technical and
engineering firms, some of which are in Staffordshire."
Ben Adams, Staffordshire County Council