Stone Junction is recruiting a marketing executive to join its team.
Whether you’re a graduate with a degree in marketing, communications or a similar area, or you’re looking for an opportunity to move into the world of marketing, we’re looking for applicants with enthusiasm to learn.
This position would suit someone with some prior experience of implementing traditional marketing tactics, either in an internship, work placement or a professional environment. However, we do encourage graduates to apply, irrespective of experience.
Digital marketing knowledge, such as competency to manage SEO and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns would be beneficial but is not essential.
with all employees at Stone Junction, you will benefit from awesome
training, a host of extra benefits and incredible opportunities. These
include a Surface Pro 4 tablet, flexitime, a £200 grant to spend on
non-work-related training of your choice and a personalised benefits
package that allows you to get the things you really want as a reward
for excellence. You can even get travel vouchers to spend on that
exciting trip you've been planning.
Your starting salary will be £18,500 per year, rising to £23,500 per year after the completion of your marketing executive objectives.
As a marketing executive, you will be responsible for managing Stone Junction’s external image and amplifying what we can do to potential clients.
Typical activities would include promoting Stone Junction through a variety of tactics:
- Producing marketing material, such as press releases and blog posts
- Assisting with the production and distribution of other marketing collateral, including case studies, e-mail newsletters and advert copy
- Assisting with planning and managing events and regularly attending exhibitions on behalf of Stone Junction
- Managing and writing regular updates for social media accounts; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Updating Stone Junction’s website and implementing digital marketing tactics, including pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns and SEO activities
- Maintaining e-mail marketing lists according to data protection regulation
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- Supporting the new business team by researching and preparing proposals for potential new clients
apply for the role e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and mark
your application, ‘Marketing executive’. If you’d like more information
about the role, why not speak to junior account manager, Jess on +44
(0)1785 225416 or by e-mailing her at email@example.com.
Meet the team
Zafar is a technological savvy business graduate with an MBA in international business and a bachelor's degree in business IT. He's worked in the public sector as a money advisor and spent time as an analyst in developing a commercial hybrid vehicle for Tesco. He's also worked in a busy marketing department where his fluency in Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi was handy. His passion for photography and new tech is rooted in his thirst for knowledge... he is a thirsty sponge.
Junction has been going from strength to strength, building up its
client base and championing the achievements of technical and
engineering firms, some of which are in Staffordshire."
Ben Adams, Staffordshire County Council