you’re looking for an opportunity in a growing and vibrant office,
Stone Junction is recruiting for an office manager and acting PA to its
managing director. Based at the company's Stafford office, this
position would suit someone with outstanding organisation and time
management skills, IT proficiency and a desire to maintain the smooth
running of the organisation.
All employees at Stone Junction benefit from a host of benefits and incredible opportunities. These include a Surface Pro 4 tablet, flexitime, a £200 grant to spend on non-work-related training of your choice and a personalised benefits package that allows you to get the things you really want as a reward for excellence.
Typical activities will include:
- Manage the calendar and diary of Stone Junction's managing director
- Act as first point of contact for MD, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Record employee holidays, sickness and benefits in each person's spreadsheet
- Manage booking of appraisals and one-to-ones for all staff
- Order office food and refreshments, as well as stationery when required
- Booking and arrangement travel, transport and accommodation for staff
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Liaising with accounting to ensure expenses are filed
Essential skills include proficiency using Microsoft applications
such as Word, Excel and Outlook and experience in an office environment
is preferred. Ultimately, we're looking for someone that can take
ownership of this role and complete these responsibilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,500.00 /year
Experience: Office Management: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for the role, e-mail email@example.com and mark your application, ‘Office Manager’.
Meet the team
Zafar is a technological savvy business graduate with an MBA in international business and a bachelor's degree in business IT. He's worked in the public sector as a money advisor and spent time as an analyst in developing a commercial hybrid vehicle for Tesco. He's also worked in a busy marketing department where his fluency in Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi was handy. His passion for photography and new tech is rooted in his thirst for knowledge... he is a thirsty sponge.
Junction has been going from strength to strength, building up its
client base and championing the achievements of technical and
engineering firms, some of which are in Staffordshire."
Ben Adams, Staffordshire County Council