Industry voice: BoOM
STOP PRESS: In November 2017, this content PR campaign won a CIPR (Chartered Institute of Public Relations) Midlands PRide award for the Best Issues, Crisis or Reputation Management campaign.
Brief: EU Automation has worked with Stone Junction for five years. Each year, Stone Junction reinvents EU Automation’s PR campaign in line with the company’s marketing plan.
In 2016, EU Automation began investing in high-value linkable assets that would deliver long term PR and content value. The crowning glory amongst these assets is BoOM! The Book of Obsolescence Management – a 70-page book published digitally and in print and for sale on Amazon and other retail outlets.
- Create a high-value linkable asset explaining obsolescence management, between July 2016 and October 2016
- Generate 350 requests for the book prior to launch day in October 2016
- Deliver 10,000 visits to the BoOM landing page prior to launch day in October 2016
- Garner 20 trade media clippings about the book in October 2016
- Generate Twitter impressions of 100,000 on launch day
- 730 books downloaded or posted by request, in addition to Amazon sales.
- 17,000 pre-requests on the BoOM landing page.
- Number one in the Amazon Manufacturing chart for three weeks and the top ten for three months.
- Copies requested by ABB, Astra Zeneca, Scottish Water, Scottish Power, Tata Steel, Morrisons, Delphi, Siemens, Unilever and Rolls Royce as well as hundreds of other companies
- The book is currently rated 4.9 out of 5 on Amazon
- European Automation’s sales have nearly doubled from £13.1M in 2015/2016 to £22.2M in 2016/2017
Impressed? We could help you become the voice of a relevant industrial issue also. Contact Stone Junction at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1785 225416. Alternatively discover more case studies and award winning campaigns.