Stone Junction's values
On the other hand, if you choose your values in a pragmatic and positive way, they can become decision-making tools that help guide the company.
We chose ours during a team meeting with our awesome business coach. And you know what? They seem to be working. Here they are:
- Human: Work with people you like and look after them
- Fearless: Be brave, make mistakes and lead by example
- Dogwithabone: Work is fun, get shit done, be excellent at it
- Independent: We dare to challenge, even when it's challenging
- Character: Our campaigns have personality, just like our people
Did you know that the Olympic Delivery Authority placed a huge emphasis on applying its values in every aspect of its activity? One in particular, health and safety, got a great deal of attention and the impact on the bottom line was that no construction workers died in the run-up to the Olympics.
Contrast this with any other major construction project and you can begin to understand what a great achievement it was.
Whether you're just starting out as a PR account executive or you're an experienced PR account manager, join the team today. If you want to work with or at an agency that is genuinely committed to living out its values, send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we can have a chat about our love/hate relationship with the whole concept. You can also give us a call on +44 (0)1785 225416 if you like. It's good to talk.