Well, you'll be working with a great team for a start. We're a small and friendly bunch, with 29 members of staff, based in the heart of Stafford town centre. We're award winning as well, don't you know? We've also got a distinctive set of values. We think they're cool, especially the way we've made 'dogwithabone' into one word.
We're pretty committed to being a good employer - actually, one of our goals is to be the best PR agency to work for in the UK.
The benefits aren't bad at all
- A personalised benefits package allows individuals to choose between receiving more annual leave, duvet days, trade or professional body membership, books, technology or gig vouchers or almost anything with measurable value.
- Staff can also win extra holidays or 'top up' their flexible benefits through a monthly coverage competition called Getting Ink.
- Staff also benefit from a £200 annual bursary to spend on non-vocational training. This has been used on all sorts of activites including cooking, learning foreign languages, rock climbing and gym memberships.
- If you are the charitable sort, you will also appreciate the one hour of paid time staff can spend on charity work each month.
- If that wasn't enough benefit for your buck, flexible working hours allow staff to come and go at any time before nine and after four — providing you have fit our core working hours in.
- To top it all off, everybody gets a Surface Pro to use for work and all the usual stuff PR companies do, like free fruit in the office and compulsory hipster clothing. Ok, maybe not the last bit.
Stone Junction has a fast-track internal training programme which contains 26 modules. Normally, we find that even account managers and other senior level staff benefit from at least some of the modules, demonstrating the learning opportunities we provide.
We're active participants in the CIPR's continuous professional development scheme. In fact, we're so good that in 2014 The Sentinel newspaper shortlisted us for its Training Excellence award. We were also highly commended by the National Apprenticehips Service for our PRCA apprenticeship scheme.
Convinced? Check out our current opportunities and apply today.