HOW TO GET THE RIGHT CONTENT FOR YOUR ONLINE PROPERTIES: FREE EVENT IN STAFFORDSHIRE
21st May, 2013
Related News: News
Do you struggle to come up with ideas for content for your website, blog or other online platforms? If so, we believe we have the answers to your dilemma.
In the wise words of Lord Sugar “You either have a good idea or you don’t”. We do and loads of them.
Friday June 14, 2013 will see Stone Junction and Stafford Chamber of Commerce form a partnership by holding an informative seminar for businesses across Staffordshire and the Midlands.
How to generate the right content for your website, blog and social media channels, held at The Stafford Gatehouse Theatre, will open for registration at 8:30am for a 9am start. The event will allow attendees to gain a useful insight into the profitable use of online content for business.
Not only this but, attendants can walk away from the event with the following:
• The ability to find out which online channels your customers use
• An appreciation of the benefits of different content marketing methods
• An understanding of how you can create content easily
• Recognition of what impact content will have on your business
• The ability to create a plan to turn this impact into sales
• And possibly one of the most important - a few hours out of the office and motivation for the rest of your working day!
The Stone Junction team will interact with the audience to help businesses present to develop ideas for their online properties.
Does this sound like something you may be interested in? Don't worry, we're not as intimidating as Alan Sugar and there'll be no ridiculous tasks, just ideas, help and coffee. You can sign up here.
Thanks to the generous support from The Stafford Gatehouse and Stafford Chamber of Commerce it won't cost you a penny.
Subscribe to Insights into PR and online marketing