Stone Junction has an opportunity for an individual with a strong background in PR, ideally agency side, to join its vibrant and growing team as a PR account manager.
The position would suit someone with five or more years of experience in PR who wants to take responsibility for a portfolio of accounts and have influence over the agency’s direction. If you're just starting out in your PR career, take a look at our account executive and senior account executive vacancies.
If you are a CIPR (Chartered Institute of PR) or PRCA (Public Relations Consultants Association) member, that will probably go in your favour. If you are a charterered or accredited CIPR member, that will definitely be a big plus.
Check out the benefits
All Stone Junction employees benefit from awesome training, a host of extra benefits and incredible opportunities. These include a Surface Pro 4 tablet, flexitime, a £200 grant to spend on non-work-related training of your choice and a personalised benefits package that allows you to get the things you really want as a reward for excellence. At account manager level, your starting salary will be £27,500, with the potential to earn £40,000 per year after completing the relevant objectives. There is also an annual bonus, based on individual and company performance, equivalent to an extra month’s salary.
As part of this role, you are expected to:
- Produce, proofread and edit high quality content for clients including press releases, case studies, social media, e-mail newsletters etc.
- Generate press coverage in the media and identify press opportunities for clients by monitoring the media
- Manage digital PR aspects of client campaigns including SEO activity and Google Analytics
- Provide consultancy to clients by suggesting new and creative PR ideas and dealing with any crisis or problems
- Plan client budgets and strategize campaigns accordingly
- Manage a team of account executives and senior account executives, providing training and support to help them develop
- Attend meetings with clients and journalists
- Undertake research for new business proposals and pitching to potential new clients
We take our account managers pretty seriously. In fact, all account managers at Stone Junction are actively involved in the management of the company. As part of this role you will be responsible for driving and ensuring annual growth in your team and client base — as well as supporting junior members of the team.
Fit the bill?
To apply for the role e-mail email@example.com and mark your application, ‘Account manager’.