Whether you're a recent graduate, or you're looking for a new opportunity with a rising and disruptive agency, Stone Junction is looking for a junior graphic designer to join our team! The position is perfectly suited for someone with a degree in graphic design, a great portfolio and a deep-rooted hatred of comic sans.
** PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PORTFOLIO OF WORK WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE**
- Produce print-based literature such as flyers, leaflets, adverts and magazines
- Provide an in-house creative service/ producing graphics that are in line with the brand guidelines
- Work on multiple projects at once while consistently adhering to tight deadlines
- Work collaboratively across internal teams and ensure time management and use feedback to develop final drafts
- Work with numerous clients and design within their brand guidelines
- To create captivating design assets for social media
- Design visually-appealing online content, such as web graphics, whitepapers or PDF brochure downloads
- Edit photography and images to accompany press activity
- Support clients in creating a sticking trade-show design and creative ideas to support their show presence
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and keep to deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written
- To be versatile and flexible
- Work well under pressure
- Natural creative ability
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
- Must not like Marmite
- Experience and skills in standard CMSs, such as Wordpress
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO)
- A thirst for knowledge
- One year of graphic design experience
- An understanding of PR and marketing principles
- An understanding and passion for technology and STEM
Every Stone Junction team member from awesome training, a host of extra perks and incredible opportunities. These include a Surface Pro 4 tablet (that can be used for personal use outside work hours), flexitime, a £200 grant to spend on non-work-related training — paining, gym memberships, artisan cheese making for example — and a personalised benefits package that allows you to trade your years of service for something you really want!
We're currently working remote, but will be returning to the Stafford-based office as soon as it is safe to do so! Please be aware, all applicants must be willing to work from the head office once possible.
The salary scale for this position is £18,500 - £23,500 per year, dependant on experience and previous career achievements.