Are you bored at your current agency or in your current public relations role? Would you like to join a vibrant, dynamic and young team in a position with great prospects, awesome benefits and an exciting future. Stone Junction sounds like the place for you.
The senior account executive role would be ideal for someone with between one and three years experience in PR. If you're new to the world of public relations, an account executive role would be more suitable. For this position, we're keen to employ somebody who wants some genuine responsibility and a clear route to an account manager position.
But, why Stone Junction?
Stone Junction believes empowering its staff makes it successful. All team members benefit from a planned series of training workshops and all employees receive a £200 annual bursary, to spend on non-vocational training. "Our personalised benefits package allows each individual to choose his or her preferred reward for achieving targets. Doing a great job can result in extra holidays, early or late starts, trade or professional body membership, book, tech, gig or music vouchers or almost anything with measurable value," explained Richard Stone, managing director at Stone Junction. Employees benefit from an annual paid day to spend working for a charity of their choice and additional projects are encouraged.
The salary range for this position is £23,500, rising to £27,500 per year.
You will be expected to:
- Produce high quality content for clients including press releases, case studies, social media, e-mail newsletters etc.
- Generate press coverage by building relationships with the media
- Demonstrate ability to provide digital PR tactics including SEO activities and managing Google Analytics
- Report and evaluate campaigns and provide guidance and consultancy to clients
- Proofread and edit work by other members of staff
- Attend meetings with clients and journalists
- Undertake research for new business proposals and pitching to potential new clients
So, if you want to work at a PR agency that is genuinely committed to its people, e-mail Stone Junction with your CV and covering letter. To apply for the role e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and mark your application, ‘PR senior account executive’.