Stone Junction is recruiting a senior marketing executive to join its team.
This position would suit someone with several years of experience in a marketing position, who has experience of managing their own workflow. As part of this role, the candidate will be responsible for marketing Stone Junction as PR agency, managing its social media channels and website, as well as generating new business leads.
Digital marketing knowledge, such as competency to manage SEO and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns would be beneficial.
As with all employees at Stone Junction, you will benefit from awesome training, a host of extra benefits and incredible opportunities. These include a Surface Pro 4 tablet, flexitime, a £200 grant to spend on non-work-related training of your choice and a personalised benefits package that allows you to get the things you really want as a reward for excellence. You can even get travel vouchers to spend on that exciting trip you've been planning.
Your starting salary will be £23,500 per year, rising to £27,500 per year after the completion of your senior marketing executive objectives.
As a senior marketing executive, you will be responsible for managing Stone Junction’s external image and amplifying what we can do to potential clients.
Typical activities would include promoting Stone Junction through a variety of tactics:
- Producing marketing material, such as press releases and blog posts
- Assisting with the production and distribution of other marketing collateral, including case studies, e-mail newsletters and advert copy
- Assisting with planning and managing events and regularly attending exhibitions on behalf of Stone Junction
- Managing and writing regular updates for social media accounts; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Updating Stone Junction’s website and implementing digital marketing tactics, including pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns and SEO activities
- Maintaining e-mail marketing lists according to data protection regulation
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- Supporting the new business team by researching and preparing proposals for potential new clients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,500.00-£27,500.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday with flexible working hours.
Experience: Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19